Fan Selector Help
Making Fan Selections
Using Axial Configurator
- The Fan Selections Screen
- Entering the Required Duty Point
- The Electrical Phase & Specific Fan Power Filter
- Choosing the Fan Ranges to Select From
- Range Specific Additional Parameters
- OEM Range Specific Parameters
- Making the Selection
- Selected Fans
- Displaying Fan Data
- Selecting Ancillaries
The Performance Curve
- The Axial Configurator Screen
- Motor, Case & Impeller Options
Creating Fan Data Sheets
- Understanding the Fan Performance Curve
Building a Quotation
- Creating Fan Data Sheets
Viewing Extra Literature
- Adding to a Quotation
- The Quotations Screen
- The Quotations Toolbar
- Save as Excel
- Viewing Extra Literature for the Selected Fan
Glossary of Terms
- Customizing the Programs Operation
- Terms Used in Fan Selector
Selecting the Program Preferences menu option opens a screen with parameters you can use to customize the program:
This is a copy of the selection parameters on the Fan Selections screen. Whatever you set here will be the default starting parameters every time you start the Fan Selector.
This allows you to specify which duty point to display on quotes (design or actual) and in which units of measure.
The name and telephone details are used on the printed fan schedule.
The email address and mail server options are required by the Request CAD option, should you not be using Microsoft Outlook as your email client.
Document Location: is the location of the catalogue and installation manuals link to from the fan data panel.
The default is to link to the documents on the Nuaire website - http://www.nuaire.info
The Save Folder: is the default location to save quotes into.
When you click on the New button on the Quotations screen the program will look for the Default New Quote Filename: in the Save Folder: and if it exists will fill in the quote with the details saved in this file.
The Excel Quote Template: is the template used to generate spreadsheets with the Save as Excel option on the Quotations screen.
Click on the Apply These Preferences button to save any changes.
Next - Terms Used in Fan Selector